At ATC Healthcare, our first priority is placing the most qualified individuals in facilities that will benefit from a desired skill set.
We will not assign an employee to a healthcare facility until hiring criteria is met.
An applicant will be considered an ATC employee only after completing the following process:
- Completion of application
- Verification of licensure, certification or registration
- Review of resume/work history, prior/current references
- Self-assessment skills checklist (specific to area of assignment)
- Passing of skill evaluation (specific to area of assignment)
- Presentation of CPR, ACLS, etc., as appropriate for profession
- Completion of ATC self-study learning modules
- Completion of post-test OSHA and JCAHO standards
- Completion of ATC general orientation
- Completion of client-specific orientation
Join the ATC team of professionals to advance your career and enjoy benefits unique to the healthcare staffing industry. Find flexible work schedules and outstanding benefits that add up to more than just a job! As a leading healthcare staffing service, ATC offers our Healthcare Associates challenging assignments and rewarding benefits that mean the most.
After the above application is complete, the enrollment process continues with completion of forms meant to ensure quality and reliability of healthcare professionals. ATC is committed to maintaining its dedication to quality service for both clients and Healthcare Associates (HCAs). It is our goal to meet the needs of all we service. We recruit and retain superior employees and provide outstanding customer service. We take great pride in supporting our medical professionals and facilities.
Travel Nursing and Allied Services Available