Listed below are resources and tutorials that demonstrate how to sufficiently protect yourself in medical facilities that are experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks.
This training will not only help safeguard you against contracting the virus, but it will also help ensure that we have the maximum amount of staff available to assist facilities with their needs.
- Airborne, Droplet and Contact Precaution Summaries
- Approved Cleaners for COVID-19
- ATC Hand Hygiene Policy
- COVID-19 – What you Need to Know (English)
- COVID-19 – What you Need to Know (Chinese)
- COVID-19 – What you Need to Know (Spanish)
- COVID-19 – Personal Protection Equipment
- How to Put on Personal Protection Equipment
- How to Put on and Take off N-95 Masks
- What to do if You Are Sick with COVID-19