Developed by one of America’s leading integrated healthcare service organizations with 30 years of franchising expertise, CareBuilders at Home is the nation’s premier one-source home care solutions provider and the industry’s most unique and comprehensive approach to managing the ever-changing needs of seniors and their families.
Whether we’re providing a comprehensive home care assessment, in-home safety technology, private duty companion/personal care or residential transition guidance/senior placement services, we improve the quality of life at every stage of aging while our franchisees build long-term relationships with families and become trusted experts in the management and delivery of home care solutions.
To meet the growing needs of our senior population, CareBuilders at Home provides the coordination of services at home and a cost effective alternative to institutional care that makes a profound difference in people’s lives. Discover the unmatched opportunities as a franchise owner with CareBuilders at Home as your franchise partner. We offer a unique partnership program with opportunities for single unit, multi-territory and area development franchise owners. We are seeking motivated entrepreneurs to expand our operations and carry on our reputation as one of America’s leading health care services providers.
Focused on providing the highest quality home care services
Those who need personal care and assistance with the activities of daily living, errands, light housekeeping, medication compliance and other personal care services rely on our team of caregivers every single day.
The Affordable Alternative to Assisted Living
Home care provides a safe and affordable alternative to long term care facilities, greater comfort to our clients and peace of mind to families. CareBuilders at Home caregivers are available to provide you with a full range of services including:
- Personal Care and Support
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Live-in Care
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
Fully Credentialed & Professionally Trained
All CareBuilders at Home caregivers are required to be CPR certified, pass both a criminal background check and drug screen, and be up to date on applicable vaccinations and immunizations. CareBuilders at Home continuously monitors our caregiver’s performance to ensure your complete satisfaction.
CareBuilders at Home assumes all:
- Liability Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
A CareBuilders at Home Representative is available to consult with the client, family or applicable individual(s). If you or someone you know needs assistance, please contact your local CareBuilders at Home Office. A CareBuilders at Home representative will be happy to work with you to tailor a program that meets your specific needs.
Could you or a loved one benefit from CareBuilders at Home home care services?
We invite you to view the individualized services below but encourage you to call us directly so we can discuss your individual needs and explain our services in detail:
- Do you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or arthritis?
- Are you caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?
- Will you need help when you come home from surgery?
- Are you finding it harder to manage daily tasks such as bathing, getting dressed or eating?
- Do you take more than 4 medications per day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, CareBuilders at Home can help! CareBuilders at Home offers a wide-range of home care services to meet your every need, from personal care to companion care and homemaking assistance.
Personal Care Services provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s), including:
- Assisting with mobility
- Assisting with bathing/dressing/eating
- Assisting with grooming (no diabetic nail care)
- Taking blood pressure, temperature, medication compliance
- Assisting with diabetic testing (blood glucose meter testing)
- Assisting with toileting/transferring
Companion and Homemaker Services
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, taking out the trash, washing dishes, sweeping and mopping
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Guidance with grooming and dressing and bathing safety
- Organizing and helping paying bills
- Organizing the home
- Escorting to appointments and outings
- Reminders of appointments
- Pet care and caring for houseplants
- Monitoring food in refrigerator and freezer
- Monitoring and maintaining mobility and walking safety
- Assisting with hobbies, writing letters and other correspondence
- Helping with accessing reading material and movies
- Taking on outings, such as shopping, medical appointments and social visits
- Playing favorite games, such as cards
- Providing mental stimulation with conversation