An applicant will be considered an ATC employee only after completing the following process:
- Completion of application
- Verification of licensure, certification or registration
- Review of resume/work history, prior/current references
- Self-assessment skills checklist (specific to area of assignment)
- Passing of skill evaluation (specific to area of assignment)
- Presentation of CPR, ACLS, etc., as appropriate for the profession
- Completion of ATC self-study learning modules
- Completion of post-test OSHA and Joint Commission standards
- Completion of ATC general orientation
- Completion of client-specific orientation
Join the ATC team of professionals to advance your career and enjoy benefits unique to the healthcare staffing industry. Find flexible work schedules and outstanding benefits that add up to more than just a job! As a leading healthcare staffing service, ATC offers our Healthcare Associates challenging assignments and rewarding benefits that mean the most.
After the above application is complete, the enrollment process continues with the completion of forms meant to ensure the quality and reliability of healthcare professionals. ATC is committed to maintaining its dedication to quality service for both clients and Healthcare Associates (HCAs). It is our goal to meet the needs of all we serve. We recruit and retain superior employees and provide outstanding customer service. We take great pride in supporting our medical professionals and facilities.