There is no shortage of people who long to be business owners rather than employees. Better money and control of one’s future are among the top reasons why.
A difference of opinion arises, however, about the surest path to success as a business owner. Buying a franchise is a tried-and-true method that has fueled many dreams of being “your own boss.”
Many franchisees think franchising is the faster track to business success. Consider this list of advantages:
- Becoming a franchisee statistically reduces the risk of business failure.
- A competitive edge exists in acquiring a business concept and a brand that have been tested and proven successful.
- Franchisee training and support shorten the learning curve for what it takes to succeed.
- Franchisees benefit from pooling of resources for marketing, advertising and promotions.
- A large organization has purchasing power that results in price savings for franchisees.
- Franchisees usually rely on the franchisor to provide back-office operations that are important to business success.
Payroll, invoicing and collections are among the services unique to ATC Healthcare and are an important factor in the success of our franchisees.
Ask entrepreneurs about potential pitfalls of owning a business and collections is likely to rank high on the list. A lot of businesses fail because of an inability to collect accounts effectively. Business owners tend to have outgoing personalities and positive outlooks, which is great for meeting people and attracting new business. However, it takes a much different personality type to be a successful collector. Naturally, it’s a part of their operations most business owners would happily outsource.
When back-office services are provided by the franchisor, franchisees are free to spend their time and energy doing what they love to do: building their books of business, hiring and training the best talent available and providing outstanding customer service.
ATC Healthcare is a Top 100 Global Franchise and serves more than 65 territories nationwide. Interested in learning about the benefits of owning a healthcare staffing franchise? Visit www.atchealthcare.com/franchiseor contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.